Here are some tips:
1) ‘Fake it till you make it’. Practice your poses and expressions in front of a mirror or with a friend. It will help you feel more comfortable and confident when it's time for the photoshoot.
2) Focus on your breath. Take deep breaths to help calm your nerves and relax your body. Breathing exercises can help you feel more centered and present in the moment.
3) Interact with your photographer. Engage in conversation with your photographer to help you feel more at ease. I will always try to make you feel comfortable and help guide you through the shoot.
4) Move around and have fun. Movement can help you feel more natural and relaxed in front of the camera. Experiment with different poses and movements, and don't be afraid to have fun with it.
5) Wear comfortable clothing: Wearing comfortable clothing that makes you feel confident and relaxed can help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera.
6) Avoid harsh self-criticism. Be kind to yourself and avoid harsh self-criticism. Focus on the positive aspects of yourself and your appearance, and remember that no one is perfect.
7) Trust your photographer. Trust your photographer's expertise and guidance. They are there to capture your best angles and make you look and feel your best.
By following these tips, you can relax and look natural in front of the camera, resulting in beautiful, authentic photos that you can cherish for years to come.